I finally got some British and Axis 15mm Flames of War units finished. There was a bit of a block there for a while. I usually need the pressure of a deadline to really motivate me sometimes – a game on Friday did that.
All models were:
Battlefront resin/metal/plastic 15mm FoW models.
Undercoated with Halfords white spray Primer.
Painted with Vallejo Game Color acrylic paints.
Coated with Army Painter quickshade ‘dip’ (painted on) – black for Axis and light brown for British
Sealed and matted with Army Painter matt spray.
British tanks with decals added (I used Dom’s Decals)… (I wish I had cut around the decals more finely – even with a sealant of matt varnish you can still see the square of the decal transfer around the blue triangular tacsign decals on the sides of the Sherman tank turrets. You live and learn. It took a good couple of hours to get the decals on so I am not going to try to redo them now!